Thursday, August 26, 2010

Understanding My Poetry

Just want to clarify that some of the poems I write are not necessarily because I am personally experiencing the subject matter at present but because I am inspired and compelled by scripture to immerse myself into the subject matter. At some time in my past I may have gone through the thoughts and emotions expressed, but not always. And at some time in my future I may go through them, but that remains to be seen. However, in all that I write, I honestly pour out my heart and soul in the hope that God will be glorified, other Christians will be ministered to, and those not yet in His family of believers will be irresistibly drawn to His love and truth.

"...for with the Lord is unfailing love and with Him is full redemption." (Psalm 130:7

No comments:

Post a Comment