Monday, January 27, 2014

Just Call Me Snow White

I had a "seven dwarfs" kind of day today.

I woke up this morning in a happy mood. My pre-surgery pain was all but gone, and my allergies were in check, so I wasn't too sneezy. I headed out with hubby to see the doc for my second post-op appointment, with a list of about five questions in hand. I wasn't bashful about my concerns, but he made me feel dopey for asking. His responses were curt and vague, and his attitude was demeaning. After spending two hours in travel time, waiting time, and visiting time with no concrete answers to take home, I was irritated and grumpy. It's been a long, tiring day, and I'm sleepy, so I'm heading to bed to comfort myself with a cuddly cat and a good book.

Who knows? Maybe tomorrow morning I'll wake up in a happy mood.


1 comment:

  1. I am not sneezy either!!! Enjoyed your poem. Was is Snowing when you composed this?

    ReplyDelete