Friday, July 18, 2014

Stay Tuned

This bibliomaniac has decided the time is ripe to try her hand at book reviewing.  I love to read, and I love to write, so it makes sense to marry the two. I won't lie -- I'm rather nervous about this new venture and my ability to do justice to the publisher, to the authors, and to readers. But I'm a warm body who's willing to try, just like every infant at the moment of birth.

My first requested book is expected to arrive in about ten days, and I hope to post a review a couple of weeks after that (I'm not a fast reader).

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love the list you have over there --->! I actually read "The Snow Child" that you had recommeded...and LOVED it! We must have the same taste in books! Thanks! - You can check out some of my favorite things over at my blog - button at the top!

    ReplyDelete